Followers

Thursday 5 April 2018

Happy Thursday evening

It's Thursday evening and I'm posting another blog post go on me whoohoo.
Couple of weeks ago I went to a friends house to help her celebrate the big 60. 
so us girls chipped in together to make it a wee bit special.
I got a wine bottle and painted it using Matt Glas using the Violet colour dabbed onto the bottle
using a sponge just a normal kitchen sponge I used. you can buy the Matt Glas HERE I then built the layers up to the way I wanted it let it completely dry for an hour but I left it overnight then following day I added a friend quote saying "Good friends are like stars you don't always see them but you know they're always there" I used white gloss vinyl from HERE and cut on my cameo 3  cutting machine
I added cork battery lights sorry photo doesn't do justice at all you really need to see it in front of you,
I kept the theme going with the Friends quote by using the black vinyl from HERE cut on my cameo 3 cutting machine added to the tray 

And again on a mug from Sublimation printing and using the mug heat press
I made the 11x11 card with my Cameo 3. Ribbon, Foam flowers, pearls,stems and other flowers were added from my crafty stash.
This is the matching envelope I made to go with the card keeping the theme going with the flowers. 
As I wasn't sure if Margaret had any skin condition I just stuck to Simple products as you can see in photo. I added a complete towel set which are underneath the goods,couple of candles and to finish it off a bottle of wine and chocs. I used the tray to put them on and wrapped them all up . We had a good night and all presents are from our little kinship family we got running,she loved all of it think she was over whelmed we even got a wee jewellery set for her too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment