Followers

Sunday 15 April 2018

Upcycling a princess table

Happy Happy Sunday night whoo hoo kids back to school tomorrow and back into a routine that I've missed so much mind you at same time I love being with them and going places with them. 

A good few weeks ago I got a princess table and stool free on one of the selling pages I'm on Facebook. No I haven't any girls staying with me just wanted a small table to do the project I wanted to do for my grandsons was a Lego table as they love their lego
Princess table that I got free

Front View of table I used all the grey flat boards that boys had some are lighter than others that you can see I used glue that my hubby gave to me to use and I can safely say its down for good haha because the glue was white and it came up between the edges of each board I got a tester pot of light grey colour that I had in my crafty stash and used it to paint over the glue and it worked.
One side view of Table. The outside legs were painted blue the inside was painted yellow and top was painted red the colours of the boys room that they picked
Other side view of table

No comments:

Post a Comment