Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Wacky Wednesday

Today has been a wacky crazy kinda day. Boys getting on each others nerves, picking on each other just the typical thing young boys do think they starting to get mega board of the Easter hols.

 Yesterday the boys and I went to see the Cumbernauld Theatre to see the "Little light" all about puppets, not the kind I was brought up with but we still enjoyed it the boys enjoyed themselves that's all I wanted we walked there in the pouring rain had a laugh going down and walked back home at least it was dry but cold wind when it was behind you. Boys wanted to go into Asda think they heard Easter eggs going cheap and yeah they were 25p to £3 which wasn't bad at all. 

Today I made to cards sorry can't show them of just yet but here is 2 that I made for my Sis-n-law.
I made this card using MCS software just for a wee change I kept on forgetting I had their Cd's the size of card is 11x11. This was a card for my sis-n-law from her Brother and myself 

This card I made was for my Grandsons to give to their Auntie Lynsey. I used MCS and their Believe in the Magic cd rom which you can find HERE I really liked using this cd also it was a different kinda card that I usually make for their Auntie.



No comments:

Post a Comment