Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE

Good evening welcome to my first monthly challenge.
 This month it's anything goes with a twist of punches or dies!!
The backing paper is from Daisy and Friends and image from Daisy Just wants to have fun. Everything apart from the pearls are dies from my stash. I coloured Daisy in with my new Touchfive pens. The size of card is 8x8. I do hope you like my 1st card.
                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                              
                                                                             https://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment