Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

Party Penquins Christmas Cards

Was watching Create & Craft and Debbi Moore was on with her Party Penquins I knew I just had to get them I love them so I did and didn't wait too long for them to arrive either. I ordered Party Penquins collection 2 and some of collection one as you can swap about and use different papers, embellishments, and so on you can never get bored making the cards.
Well I have been making loads of the cards this time and I promised I'd have all my cards made in time by end of November. 
Here is a few cards I made and I hope you love them little cute penguins as much as I do as they are so adorable they even have mini cards on the usb which I printed and cut to size for the boys to take to school for their class mates.

 8x8 card
 8x8 Stepper card
 A5 card and envelope
 8x8 card
 6x6 card
 Easel card
 8x8 card

 8x8 card

No comments:

Post a Comment