Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Birthday cards

 Happy Birthday Papa card. Card designed in CA ( craft artist 2) printed of on matt Ice paper . I used square star die cut parts of it out and used for 2 corners.
 Happy Birthday Daughter card. Card was designed in MCS ( my craft studio) added pearl love hearts. The stars came from a Die set I have, the bow was die cut it had ribbon bit on which I cut off  and just used the bow bit. card was layered with black card
Happy Birthday Dad card. Card was designed in CA ( craft artist 2) My friend wanted a garden with flowers as that what he likes so came up with this.
I made my friend happy with the cards I done for her as she gave me a list on what she wanted on all 3 cards and I did it so pleased when I make someone happy with my cards 

No comments:

Post a Comment