Followers

Sunday 3 March 2019

Few Valentine cards I made

 It was Steph & Aarons 1st Valentine together so she wanted something special and this is what I came up with. Easel card with a photo of them both ( aint it cute). I cut hearts out and Aarons name also Be mine and stuck a few white pearls down really happy how this turned out.
 Side view of Steph's Valentine card to Aaron
 It was also this couples 1st Valentine too and once he seen the card I made for his mum which is further down he wanted me to make him one and this is what I came up with. Another cute piccy of them.
 Inside of card the card is kept closed with using velcro circles. I added a couple of verses with diecuts around it.
 Full card opened. He wanted something special so here it is I enjoyed making this card remember the early days of my relationship with hubby mind you I wasn't crafting when I first met him.
 Now for Pamela's Valentine card to her Hubby Alan. Wanted something special and he liked Vinyl ( records not the crafty vinyl for cutting machines ha ha) and he loved music so I came up with this. I added the photo's to the vinyls and used music sheeets for the backing .The card is 8x8 but has 7x7 card on front.which is closed with ribbon which you can see. I added a few different dies and black gems to the card.
 Inside of main card with verse.
inside of card on front with another photo verse and die cuts. I really like how this turned  out I am really happy with all finished cards and that everyone loved their cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment