Followers

Monday 16 September 2019

Christmas cards started

 Merry Christmas to you. I used CA (craft artist pro 2) for these cards I've made. My png files already had I just put together printed off on Ice Matt photo paper 150gsm, matt and layered onto white card and cut snowflakes which my die was in my stash sorry can't remember who it from.
 I liked how this card turned out every image is in my stash png folder.  Printed onto Ice matt photo paper 150gsm and matt and layered onto gold card and says Merry Christmas to you Uncle.
 Another card I'm happy with this one too at first I wasn't sure but grew on me. I printed onto Ice matt photo paper 150gsm distress the edges on main card the blue backing paper. I already had the png images and put them together and card says Merry Christmas Gran and Granda.
This cute card I made for Boys Cousin for Christmas I just love that image...I printed onto Ice photo paper 150gsm. I matt and layered the images onto red card and put on it Merry Christmas Cousin. I'm making sure family cards are made first before I get requests in to make cards as I always get last minute requests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment