Followers

Monday 14 May 2018

Brooke's Birthday

It was my Grandsons wee friend from school Birthday but unfortunately the boys couldn't make it as had other engagements arranged.This is what I came up with. I used MCS Believe in the magic unicorn cd Love using it always comes in handy for wee lassies mind you I did make another card from the cd for my sis in law. 


 I used photo paper from the Poundworld shop I used MCS software to layer the unicorn rainbow and Happy Birthday I soften the edges layered onto silver mirror card I printed of A4 photo sheet of one of the backing sheets from the cd and cut out Brooke on my cameo 3. Butterfly, flowers, pearls and leaves are from my crafty stash.

I used the same layout from the card to do her a room frame added Brooke's Room with Always be yourself  unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn. Finished off with silver frame 

I done a Sweetie jar filled with Smarties with saying Brooke's Sweets on it from Grans lil treasures

Last thing was my 1st headband I made for Brooke. The headband you can by in packs of 3 I wrapped the band with white ribbon securing it with hot glue gun then added flowers and butterflies with hot glue gun. Not bad for my 1st attempt at it 

No comments:

Post a Comment