Followers

Monday 4 June 2018

Colour it by Hand

Our challenge as always "Anything goes" with the option of a twist. This month the twist is colour your image.

Here is my DT card for  Anything goes-Colour it by hand.

I used Stampin up Sweet sugarplum card & ink. Mirror card is from B&M in the craft section of the shop.Cherish every moment die cut, flowers, leaves, butterfly, small pearls and big pearls are from my crafty stash.  . ,   . The finished card is a 8x8 card




Chameleon pens I used are:
Dusky rose (PK2) for the dress
Skin colour was Nude(NU00)
 a little bit of Sand(NU0)
Light Peach(NU2)for the cheeks
For the spots on the dress I used white pen. 

Why not pop on over join in the fun at 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead 

No comments:

Post a Comment