Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2018

70TH BIRTHDAY CARD

Here is my finished 70th Birthday card. The image I used for this card was fab I just love it. It's a  called Bella Butterfly she is just adorable you can buy the image from HERE The pens I used for colouring the image is my Chameleon pens just love them. I've still got a lot to learn with them.

 

Pens I used are

Nude - NU00 for skin
Light Peach - NU2 for cheeks and used white gelly roll pen
Sand - NU0 for hair
Caramel - NU4 for hair
Sky Blue - BL3 for butterfly
Deep Violet - VO4 for butterfly
Peony Pink - PK4 dress and used white gelly roll pen 
Dusty Rose - PK2bfor butterfly and lips

Flowers, leaves, butterfly dies are from my crafty stash. Ribbon also from my stash. Happy 70th Rosalyn cut on my cameo 3. Photo paper I used was Kodak which I got from HERE. I used Crafters Companion printable light card from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment