Followers

Monday 9 September 2019

3 Boxed frames

 I made this Box frame for my Daughter's Birthday.The frame is white and I added silver trim around it. the Mustard colour background is to go with her home decor and used a quote from the Sil design store cut it in my cameo 3 and used white and red vinyl and mirror reversed so writing was on inside of glass
 It was one of girlie Cousins Birthday and she loves Stranger things so made this frame. White frame and added silver trim.Printed of stranger this one black card and leaving bottom half plain so you could see the vinyl writing. I matted it onto red card to go with its colours and cut the name Stranger things on my cameo 3 using red vinyl and mirror reversed so writing was on inside of glass
Another Girlie frame made for Cousins Birthday this one is Harry Potter fan. White frame finished with silver trim. printed of Harry Potter paper and matted onto red card oh and added the figure onto the printed paper. Cut the "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" was cut on my cameo 3 in black mirrored vinyl and placed onto inside of the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment