Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Steph's Birthday cards

 I made this card by using CA (craft artist 2) and PNG files that I already had. I thought make a different card altogether for a change I picked out the following PNG files Toadstool (mushroom) house, the green, butterfly, bee,flowers and those cute we buddies. Put altogether on white base card mat and layered. 
I liked how this one turned out the images were mat and layered onto white base card. Happy Birthday part is png I added Daughter to it. At the bottom I added light blue colour and the images are all png's from my stash.
For Steph's Birthday this year we spent it at my inlaws as we had family visiting over from Australia. We celebrated 3 birthdays in one. 2 cousins were days apart well one of them as one was same day as Steph's .All 3 girls enjoyed enjoyed it and loved their presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment