Followers

Thursday 12 March 2020

Purple Louise (part one)

 It was coming up to Louise's 21st so it had to be special. I painted a wine (empty) bottle white and I cut"eat sleep sparkle repeat" on my cameo 3 using purple glitter vinyl.and added silver trim around the neck of bottle and lastly added led lights.
 Here in this photo it shows you with the lights on .
 I glittered the wine glass purple glitter gave it a couple of coats of it and sealed it. I cut louise 21 also in purple glitter vinyl and silver Trim.
 This is the inside of Louise's card 
I made this as a 8x8" card and added extra part on for the front of card and measured 2" twice then 4" twice then an inch to add to the card with red liner tape. Yes got to be purple card to go with the other gifts. I cut Louise and the balloons  on my cameo 3. The Happy Birthday topper, number 21 and the die shapes behind the 21 done in my Gemini cutting machine. I layered Louise and balloons onto white card so the purple would stand out better. I layered the Happy Birthday to. As you can see were I added all the parts, I think it looks really good with the colours all standing out and finished the card with Nuvo drops.

Purple backing paper was printed from my files on my laptop.
Number 21 was from Crafters Companion
The die cuts behind the "21" are from Tonic Studios They are part of Memory Book die set.
Nuvo drops are from Tonic Studios
8x8" cards I buy from Craft Stash 


No comments:

Post a Comment