Followers

Sunday 26 April 2020

Photo Clock Frame

 I was asked if I could make a photo clock frame of course I took it upon to make it I have done smaller clock frames but this is a big one. The frame was from Ikea which was handed to me and photos were sent to me to use for the clock.  I thought this Quote Time spent with FAMILY is worth every second was just perfect as it was for a special Wedding Anniversary. I got the quote in vinyl which was cut on 2 A4 vinyl sheets and sized up which was easy to do added to inside of the frame and where the clcok was going the arms were sitting in the middle of the "M".
 Due to being a Ruby Anniversary I added the photo in the way I was asked to put them and mat and layered onto Ruby colour card. I re-arranged them to the way you see in the photo onto the border frame which I finished it off with silver trim going round the main part of the frame and added clear gems at the bottom of the frame.
Here is the finished frame and really happy with how it's turned out. I think this is a really great to have as a keepsake and a working clock at the same time.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment