Followers

Sunday 12 April 2020

2nd Memory Book Purple & Lilac

 Here is my Front of this memory book. I used papers from a 12x12 from B&M . The Life's Journey Keepsake Base Creator Die Set I used to make this memory book. I cut out 21 from my Crafters companion number dies. Cut out Niece and layering base for it.I double cut the butterfly layered and finished it off by adding Nuvo crystal drops.
 Page 1. I cut out The big book of me and its layering part to and glued them together, I added a double label at bottom of the page.
Page 2. I cut out the film strip twice in 2 different colours and layered them and added them to the page, The Banner die was already in my die stash. I also cut out the arrow twice just to give it some lift and added to page with my Arrow dream die cut also.
 Page 3. this one was just a basic page so things could be added to the page and doubled up layer of tag too. 
Page 4. I cut out the die Celebrate and put it together to look like a photo folder. and added Lilac pearl gems.

  Page 5. Happy Birthday Die from my stash and cut a circle same size to layer it up. Imagine was die cut with its layering base and added to the page.
Page 6.I cut out Just to say and flowers added to page and finished of with pearls on the flowers.
 Page 7. I made a flip part so you can added photos to it or anything you like. Added Butterflies and hearts to the page.
Page 8. I cut out a bow and its ribbon part from my dies stash. I double cut the arrow and added to page.
 Page 9. I cut out another Banner from my die stash also never stop dreaming and its layering part too and added to the page.
Page 10. I added 3 pearls and cut out a label and layered it onto page
 Page 11.I added another film strip cut it twice and layered it and added 3 pearls to the page.
Page 12. Cut and layered a label and double cut the arrow to give it some height on the page.
 Page 13. Added on this day photo folder, I cut out hello arrow and Butterfly and added to page.
Page 14. Cut out another Banner and flowers and added pearls.

 I also made big tags to add what ever you wanted and made pockets on the pages for them to go in as you can see from the photos. Pocket no3 
 Pocket no. 2
Pocket no.1  

Tonic Studios The Life's Journey Keepsake Base Creator Die Set and Dimensions die set keepsake book maker photos & filmstrip
Crafters Companion For Number Dies, Butterflies,hearts, circles and scalloped circles
B&M for 12x12 papers Purple and lilac 
All other dies used for this Memory book were in my die stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment