Followers

Saturday 11 April 2020

Cupid Couriers Special Valentine


With Valentine's Day well out the way, I completely forgot to share this with you all. I wanted something different for my hubby for Valentine's Day so this was the perfect time to make my 1st Memory book which I got the die set from Tonic Studios. I used a few photos for this and quotes and sayings from my sil Library (silhouette cameo library). rest were dies that I already had.

 Front of main memory book thought this layout went really well. The star frame, Husband, hearts and the circle for the layering Delivery were already in my die stash!
Page 1, it has got film strips that I had in my sil Library cut them 3 times and layered them. The middle one says I LOVE YOU using the heart in the middle. the open flap has my secret message to him.
Page 2,  I used a photo of us in our younger days and layered it onto black card. I'm now getting more grey and hubby is bald lol..I cut out Love using silver mirror card on my Cameo 3 and layered onto white card.
 Page 3,  Babes was cut out with a alphabet die set I had. I printed off another photo of us layered onto black card, Balloon was cut on my cameo 3.
Page 4, another photo this time just hubby doing funny face using Snap chat and layered onto black card. the circles under the photo was a die I used. balloon cut on cameo 3 and Too cool got kisses was printed using my sil software and cut and layered onto black card.
 Page 5, I made a pocket for this page for a topper to slide into it and another to sit on top. the swirly thing I cut using my cameo 3.
Page 6, made another pocket as you can see from the photo this time it's going side ways.with hearts surrounding it and a quote layered onto the a tag and edged the sides a bit. Hearts were cut using my Gemini machine with Gemini heart die set.
 Page 7, photo of us our first abroad holiday away layered onto black card.and a swirly heart sitting under it 
Page 8, this was a basic page but it was you got the key to my heart cut out from my dies I already had and put onto a tag.
 Page 9, I put circles of different sizes as base and photo from our Wedding day and layered onto black card. Wife and Husband was cut out of black card and layered onto white card.
Page 10, another photo of us layered onto black card the circles underneath was from a die in my stash. quote was from my sil store and cut out and inked edge 
 Page 11, balloon cut on my cameo 3. Love always was also got on cameo 3 it had a base to cut too so I cut the base out on white card and the love always cut on the scraps I had of the card that I used for the main pages in the book. Hearts we die cut.
Page 12, photo of hubby on his own and white circle die cut sitting under it and the Topper" U R the love of my life" cut out using cameo 3 in black card  and layered onto white then black card. 
 Page 13, Made a pocket going down the side cut out Babes using my dies in my stash. Used a photo of us that pulls out.
PAGE 14, Another pocket page with another photo of us and layered onto black card, Love and and was cut out using my dies. You and me printed off using sil software cut and layered onto black card.
 Page 15,  Superhero cut out using my cameo 3, Crazy in love printed using sil software cut and layered onto black card.
PAGE 16, Another photo of us cut and layered onto black card, I cut circles using my gemini dies on my Gemini cutting machine. I love you quote printed using sil software and cut and layered onto black card.
 Page 17, Here's another pocket that the tag can be pulled out from and I am yours you are mine printed on sil software cut and layered onto black card. the quote on the tag is a marriage quote that was in my library on my sil software.
Page 18, Love was cut out using my die in my stash the love hearts cut out from a Gemini die on my Gemini cutting machine. The envelope was cut on my cameo 3 and is filled with love tiny toppers.
 Page 19, Photo of just my hubby cut and layered onto black card, The circle tag was cut out using my cameo 3 and layered onto white card,
Page 20, Pocket again and the word Laugh cut out from my Alphabet die set  and pocket was filled of 2 photos of my Hubby doing silly things cut and layered onto black card.
Page 21, Has side pocket with the quote printed, cut and layered onto black card that slides into the pocket. Photo of us both cut and layered onto black card. Husband and wife with their layers cut in black and white card,
Page 22, T he last page of memory book is photo of Hubby framed using a star frame die thats in my stash. and finished of with love cut out from a die. I cut it out twice and stuck them together and placed on top of the photo frame.
I enjoyed making this for my Hubby and it is certainly something different than I usually give him.


Tonic Studios Memory Book Maker Base Creator die set 2118e
Crafters Companion  Circle die set and Hearts die 
Silhouette Design store  Quotes and word cuts 
  Create & Craft Precision card stock and Lynda's Chapman's
 world of paper black card 




No comments:

Post a Comment